| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minna in May is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.8 °C (91 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in May is far from dry with some rain. Some 135.9mm (5.4in) of liquid is discharged across an average of 9 days.
- The skies in Minna are slightly sunny having on balance a welcome 7:42 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 12:38 long with an average length of 12:33.
- There are approximately 4:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62% of daylight hours and cloudy 38% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Minna May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Minna, Nigeria
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Minna: