| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minna in October is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in October is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched with rain occasionally. Circa 100mm (3.9in) of liquid is dumped during an average of 12 days.
- In October the blue above Minna is moderately sunny with on average a respectable 8:15 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:53.
- There are approximately 3:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Minna October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Minna, Nigeria
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Minna: