| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minna in November is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.4 °C (93.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in November is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1.2mm (0in) of H2O is released across an average of 1 day.
- In November the skies in Minna are quite sunny with an average of a sizable 8:52 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:40.
- There are approximately 2:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 23.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Minna November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Minna, Nigeria
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Minna: