| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minna in June is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in June is very slightly soggy with occasional rain. Around 174.5mm (6.9in) of liquid falls across an average of 13 days.
- The heavens above Minna are fine with an average of a measurable 6:50 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 12:40.
- There are approximately 5:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Minna June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Minna, Nigeria
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Minna: