| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minna in July is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.1 °C (84.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in July is dampish with rain periodically. A sizable 206.6mm (8.1in) of liquid is dumped during on average 17 days.
- The heavens above Minna are slightly fair with an average of a modest 4:38 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 12:37.
- There are approximately 7:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Minna July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Minna, Nigeria
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Minna: