| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minna in January is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.7 °C (94.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in January is 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with no rain. An airy 1.4mm (0.1in) of H2O is discharged across on average 0.5 days.
- The heavens above Minna are moderately sunny having an average of a respectable 8:23 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:33 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:37.
- There are approximately 3:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Minna January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Minna, Nigeria
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Minna: