| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minna in February is very hot at 29.3 °C (84.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.8 °C (98.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature variation/ range is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 5.4mm (0.2in) of H2O is dumped during an average of 1 day.
- In February the skies in Minna are slightly sunny with an average of a pleasing 7:48 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:48.
- There are approximately 3:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Minna February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Minna, Nigeria
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Minna: