| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minna in August is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in August is rather sodden with rain more often than not. A hearty 271.9mm (10.7in) of H2O falls during an average of 21 days.
- The skies in Minna are somewhat dreary having on average merely 3:38 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:25.
- There are approximately 8:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Minna August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Minna, Nigeria
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Minna: